Our client is seeking an ambitious and motivated Structural Steel Design Engineer to join their growing team in the Salem, OR area. The ideal candidate will want to be part of an organization that is a leader in their industry.
Here are few of the perks:
- Generous Bonus Plan
- Tremendous Internal Growth Opportunity
- 401k Retirement Plan With 6% Match
- PTO And Paid Holidays
- Perform structural analysis and design of new steel structures
- Work with drafters to verify drawings will meet industry standards
- Determine structural capacities of common structural steel shapes using AISC
- Advise and recommend structural needs to customers as necessary to meet current standards and codes
- Determine reactions of structures based on wind and seismic forces
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. No third-party candidates will be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with emphasis in structural engineering
- 1+ year of structural analysis of steel structures
- FEM software experience such as Risa3D, STAAD, tnxTower, ANSYS and SAPS
- High degree of proficiency with technology and engineering software
- Knowledgeable in local and national codes and industry standards
- Experience reviewing and approving structural drawings in conformance with your designs
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.