ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Our client is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Dredge Project Manager to work out of their Florida office and provide project oversight and ensure all aspects of the job are completed successfully.
Here are a few of the perks:
- Employer-provided truck, gas card, laptop and cell phone
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health & Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off
- Legal Services, Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D, Identity Theft Protection, Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Bonus plan
- Works with the team to guarantee the effective conclusion and productivity of on-going or new projects
- Provides inclusive project management direction and oversite for approved developments
- Develops bid proposals for approaching projects and ensures timely submission of the completed proposal
- Negotiates agreements and change orders as needed
- Estimates costs, procure materials from suppliers and schedules project activities ensure timely project completion
- Participates in Safety and Environmental initiatives that will contribute to compliance of State/Federal regulations and improve existing programs.
- Performs other correlated organizational and procedural duties as requested by direct supervision
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline preferred
- 8+ years marine construction experience on work barges, job sites or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in a marine construction supervisory capacity is required
- 3+ years in a marine construction supervisory capacity in the dredging is required
- Working knowledge of Project Management & Administration, Dredging Projects, Marine Construction Materials, Dredge Sediment Transfer, Procurement, Estimating, Scheduling, Project Tracking Software, Cost Control, Engineering & Project Standards, and Safety & Environmental Compliance.
- Standing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, climbing or sitting for long periods of time, adapting to extreme temperature changes and lifting and carrying objects up to 20 pounds as required
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.