ACS Professional Staffing is seeking a Project Manager III in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. Join a rapidly-growing building code consulting firm and enhance your career as a leader. Your strong background in architectural design will shape a new track in project management functions within the company as you become involved in both a tactical and strategic aspect.
- Guide project management initiatives as company continues to expand.
- Assist in the review and development of proposals for projects big and small, in multiple states.
- Assign tasks to technical mangers and track responsibilities/ownership in software system.
- Ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and all deliverables are met.
- Work with technical managers, designers, engineers and quality control staff to manage the entire project lifecycle.
- Manage preparation of code reports, smoke control reports, engineering judgment letters, and accessibility reports.
- Manage client expectations, project staffing, budgets, and schedule of deliverables.
- Support accounting with invoice preparation for principal review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in architectural project management including building permitting and managing AHJ interface.
- Broad knowledge of building codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Deep knowledge of Architectural construction and design process.
- Experience in developing project estimates and writing proposals.
- Experience in developing, leading and managing project teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan and lead multiple projects simultaneously with internal and external teams.
- Experience using a project management software database.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.