ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Our client, a highly recognized engineering and surveying firm is looking for a motivated Professional Land Surveyor to become an integral part in their Bend office. The ideal candidate will be essential to the organization and has the capability to successfully deliver surveying projects while continuing to cultivate client relationships.
Here are a few benefits:
- Training/Continuing Education
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k With Immediate 4% Matching/100% Vesting
- Employee Social Events and Weekly Employee Lunches
- Advancement Opportunities
- Provide Quality Control of work performed and evaluate field notes, import data, examine relevant survey documents and complete calculations
- Prepare various survey documents including subdivision plats, exhibits, boundary surveys, record of surveys and topographic survey maps including existing property features and existing ground models
- Conduct examination, evaluate the level of effort and formulate statements and proposals
- Direct work of field survey crews
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Associates degree or higher in Land Surveying or equivalent is preferred
- PLS license required
- 4+ years of relevant Land Surveying experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Experience with Trimble Business Center and Trimble equipment among others
- Knowledgeable in surveying and map preparation, boundary control, land development, ALTA/ACSM surveys, platting, ROW surveys, preliminary design surveys, topo surveys, construction staking, deed research and survey map research
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a solid commitment to exceeding expectations
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.