Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Estimator to work in their SW Portland Office. The ideal candidate will have experience estimating within the Construction, Electrical, Technical, or related industry and have a customer service mindset.
A few of the Perks:
- Employer-paid health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Read and comprehend technical specifications
- Develop continuous familiarity with clients’ needs
- Check work for quality prior to submitting to team
- Work with sales and engineering teams to perform takeoffs of bid documents and estimates
- Work with drafters to create installation drawings for field technicians
- Prepare various project correspondence and documentation
- Additional responsibilities as allocated
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- AS degree, currently pursuing a degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ estimating experience within Construction, Electrical, Technical, or related industries
- Strong people skills working with employees and customers with varying backgrounds and skill levels
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong ability to communicate clearly
- Customer service minded
- Works effectively both within a team and independently
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.