Come work for the best staffing firm in SW Washington! Are you a successful Recruiter with experience working with contract and direct hire candidates? Do you want a base salary + uncapped commissions (no draw)? If this sounds like you, please send your resume in for consideration!
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in finding, qualifying, and negotiating with professional level talent for both contract and direct hire roles within multiple geographies while managing the candidate tracking process. This position needs a results-oriented team player who is an expert at building relationships quickly and communicating effectively. A winning attitude with an enthusiastic desire to succeed is required. This position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Besides working with a great team, here are just a few more perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Employer provides generous contribution towards employee’s premiums
- 401k – Employer match up to 3% of gross pay (including commissions)
- Dog-friendly office
- Expresso/Coffee/Tea bar
- Great earning potential with a work/life balance (family first culture)
- Continuously develop and grow our talent pool while developing and sustaining productive relationships
- Use a variety of technical tools to develop a diverse talent pipeline using research, networking, and database mining for prospective candidates
- Enter, update, and maintain candidate information
- Determine applicant's qualifications for contract and/or direct hire roles
- Vet, screen, evaluate and qualify applicants for Information Technology positions and other professional level roles as needed
- Review, process, and format resumes
- Present and negotiate offers with candidates
- Understand both client and candidate needs while staying up to date on the latest trends and market conditions
- Capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Be savvy enough to handle large volumes of qualified candidates while maintaining a track record of performance in sourcing and recruiting
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants Work sponsorship not available currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field highly desired
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in a recruiting role
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a team player attitude
- Experience working in a goal driven environment and capable of meeting and exceeding those goals
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish successful working relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including resume writing and negotiation
- Self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.