ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Business Analyst 3 position is located within the NNP organization and will serve as a hands-on programmatic coordinator and auditor, supporting effective program management and project plan coordination for the INFOSEC program objectives and initiatives. The Business Analyst will play a key role in the development of an agency-wide Information Security and Awareness Program and subsequent implementation. This full-time position is located in Portland, OR.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide highly skilled project coordination and change management services in support of Information Security initiatives.
- Develop recommendations to NNP manager regarding process improvements as they relate to Information Security implementation and operational excellence.
- Execute to drive success on project initiatives through development of sound project plans and change management plans in the areas of stakeholder sponsorship, communication, and training and resistance management.
- Develop information sharing tools, such as visuals, poster boards, fliers, informational handouts.
- Compile, track, and report status data as requested for inclusion in management, program, and/or project reports
- Develop, implement, and monitor effectiveness of change plans and strategies through various feedback loops or measurements and continuously improve to gain maximum benefit, mitigate risks and address identified deficiencies
- Develop, maintain, and improve project management goals and tools to track program progress, objectives, and milestones in support of INFOSEC implementation schedule that are simple, effective, and designed for different audiences.
- Document, test, and evaluate established policies and procedures, providing feedback to applicable parties in the form of assessments/audits.
- Support a sustainable infrastructure by providing adequate documentation of activities
- Cross-train other personnel and employees on INFOSEC processes and procedures
- Coordinate with NNP manager on recommended improvements, changes, and course corrections.
- Provide expertise with business process modeling techniques to recommend new business drivers and roles and responsibilities within a project or program plan
- Research the necessary information to develop training manuals and materials
- Carry out the training project or assignment including resolving routine and/or technical problems
- Develop methods to evaluate trainee progress in business process-related training
- Provide guidance and input into technical reviews of proposed projects
- 3+ years of experience effectively performing compliance and performance measurement activities in a security environment.
- Direct work experience and knowledge of change management methodologies coupled with project planning and execution principles.
- Experience should include a minimum of three years in one or more of the following security disciplines: Information/Operations (InfoSec/OpSec), Physical, Personnel, or Industrial.
- Previous program support/project coordination experience demonstrating strong ability to interpret requirements and apply judgment to validate policies are compliant with regulations is required
- Intermediate to Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite Software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook); (MS Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Intermediate level experience with MS Project, SharePoint and PowerPoint is required. Experience should be sufficient to:
- Define and track projects utilizing MS Project
- Provide status and project reporting utilizing SharePoint
- Develop and/or maintain BPA-wide reporting and tracking tools utilizing SharePoint
- Create comprehensive, informational, and attractive presentations using PowerPoint
- Experience in evaluating the adequacy and existence of security controls, preferably related to a security discipline.
- Experience researching and maintaining proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in information security, computer, and network vulnerabilities
- Ability to meet/monitor/report timelines, milestones, deliverables, and provide timely status updates on assigned tasks utilizing MS Project and other acceptable work processing tools
- Experience applying change management techniques independently and, as a team member; plan, execute strategies and recommendations in the environment.
- Experience performing analysis of in-place technical and non-technical information security controls protecting information in both electronic and physical form.
- Training development experience using the Captivate software program.
- Knowledge of principles of project management and change management
- Experience with identification of sensitive and/or classified information
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.