ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. This contract Administrative Services Assistant 3 position will provide a wide range of high level administrative and confidential support as well as data entry and tracking to Trading Floor (PTF) marketing and Real Time marketing and scheduling workgroups and other Bulk Marketing (PT) organizations as needed. This full-time position is located in Portland, OR.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Greet and screen visitors; address questions and business involving established policy, take messages, set appointments, and refer visitors
- Create draft, edit, and proof documents, correspondence, research, and presentations using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Build, maintain and post Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to SharePoint sites.
- Proof, review, and when applicable, draft, correspondence, and documents
- Provide recommendations and instructions to staff
- Attend meetings, record meeting minutes transcribe and disseminate
- Maintain a tracking system of action items to verify timely compliance with scheduled responses or actions.
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business involving established policy or routine matters
- Respond to questions and complete business according to established policy and/or forward matters requiring action to appropriate staff, following up to verify a timely response.
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing correspondence to include proof reading
- Review incoming correspondence and forward matters requiring action to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate appointments, including commitments of time. Advise manager of appointments and other commitments that might have a bearing on future decisions.
- Assist, compile, organize and verify appropriate files, notes and other materials are in order and ready for use at meetings, appointments, etc.
- Draft agendas, coordinate speaking points, decide for guest speakers
- Arrange travel, such as airline arrangements, hotel accommodations, and rental car and shuttle reservations,
- Maintain office supply stock. Act as a point of contact for troubleshooting, configuration, inventory, and maintenance of office systems and processes.
- Maintain the organizational SharePoint site including updating changes and adding new content.
- Establish, maintain, and administer SharePoint organization, team and other meeting/project sites including setting up document repositories, calendars, workspaces, and tracking lists.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or related field is preferred.
- 6 years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Excel, and Outlook
- Advanced skills/experience with SharePoint sufficient to design, administer, and maintain sites, lists, documents, and permissions. Verify proper coordination and timely compliance with assigned action.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.