ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. He Cyber Technical Support Specialist position is responsible for providing prompt and courteous service to users, supporting IS analysts in applications and operations, software management, installation, and inventory. This position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Improve the effective utilization of information technology and systems through knowledgeable guidance, problem determination, and resolution
- Maintain inventory of software and licenses.
- Install, maintain, and provide support for software.
- Assist users in requesting software, tracking the progress of requests, verifying software approval status, and tracking licenses.
- Provide technical system support; assist users with available applications and programs.
- Assist IS analysts in system management.
- Provide password support and management, manage access to network and network folders.
- Maintain network security work groups.
- Act as primary customer interface to develop specific hardware and software configuration requirements necessary to meet customer telephone and data transmission needs.
- Maintain the fleet of laptop computers.
- Load appropriate software and e-mailboxes for customer checkout.
- Provide administration and support for Remote Secure Access. Track supervisor approvals and signature forms, create and distribute tokens, and assist users in setup and continued use of application.
- An AA degree in computer related field; OR unrelated AA plus one year experience,
- OR in lieu of degree, a High School diploma plus three years of experience. Experience needs to be directly related to Information Systems/Help Desk. High school diploma or GED required.
- Computer/help desk support experience
- Experience with Local area network and desktop computer architectures.
- Thorough understanding of required duties of a computer support field environment
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.