ACS Professional Staffing is growing, and we are currently seeking a Recruiting Sourcing Coordinator to join our team. Come work for the best staffing firm in SW Washington! This position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Do you have experience sourcing candidates? Do you want a base salary plus an uncapped incentive plan plus growth opportunities? Are you excited to get back in the office and collaborate with a team? If this sounds like you, please send your resume in today!
What we live by: “People First. Always.”
Besides working with a great team, here are just a few more perks:
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of successfully finding professional level talent for both contract and direct hire roles within multiple geographies. This position will utilize a multi-channel approach to search for potential candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future employment needs. A winning attitude with an enthusiastic desire to succeed is required.
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Employer provides generous contribution towards employee’s premiums
- 401k – Employer match up to 3% of gross pay (including incentives)
- Employer paid industry certifications and membership
- Dog-friendly office
- Expresso/Coffee/Tea bar
- Great earning potential with a work/life balance (family first culture)
- Use a variety of technical tools to develop a diverse talent pipeline using research, networking and database mining for prospective candidates
- Enter, update, and maintain candidate information and data for reporting purposes
- Draft and send recruiting emails to qualified candidates
- Support an average of 10-15 concurrent requisitions
- Understand both client and candidate needs while staying up to date on the latest trends and market conditions
- Be the backup for our Recruiting Coordinator as needed (process, re-write/edit, post and manage jobs postings, direct candidate applications, attend weekly supplier calls, etc.)
Work sponsorship not available currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Knowledge of human resource and/or recruiting compliance preferred
- Experience finding and attracting top talent
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a team player attitude
- Superior time management skills: demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment
- Self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.