ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Administrative Assistant III position performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties and provides day-to-day administrative support. This position is located in Richland, WA.
- Maintain manager’s calendar daily, managing a variety of time-sensitive and confidential matters.
- Review and disposition all inter-office/postal mail for the department in a timely manner.
- Prepare and track manager activities, to include tickler system, meeting materials, actions, and signature items. Review all action and signature items for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Maintain documents in accordance with recordkeeping requirements.
- Prepare and maintain the department business plan.
- Coordinate preparation of the department bi-weekly report.
- Coordinate department staff meetings to include scheduling, agenda preparation, presentations, and safety meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of the department budget, prepare monthly budget/variance reports, track expenditures, reconcile discrepancies and prepare accruals.
- Prepare travel authorization/expense forms and coordinate travel arrangements in accordance with travel procedures.
- Monitor all department personnel qualifications to ensure qualifications are properly maintained.
- Prepare various reports, correspondence, and presentations often of a confidential nature and for key audiences including senior management and the board.
- Schedule labor/management meetings with department managers, union business reps, and stewards.
- Maintain grievance database and run reports.
- Prepare and track union billings.
- Correspond with union business office representatives and their staff.
- Provide office management and administrative support for the department.
- Receive and direct in-person and telephone inquiries, including the must-answer line, to appropriate staff in a timely and professional manner, answering all questions as able as a first point of contact.
- Distribute department mail and faxes daily, monitoring for items of a sensitive nature and alerting appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Maintain office supply inventory and place special orders within budget or as approved.
- Participate in Corporate Services admin meetings and associated admin team actions.
- Support the ERO and Columbia refueling outages.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of five years of progressive administrative experience, including leadership responsibilities and independent decision-making authority.
- Record of professional development to enhance the skills and knowledge for responsibilities assigned e.g., courses taken related to job enhancement or career growth).
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information professionally and with discretion.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
- Must have strong administrative, organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Ability to handle complex projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
- Perform work with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to be creative and participate as a valued team member.
- Able to solve problems, exercise good judgment, and make good decisions.
- Have effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to delegate as appropriate.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and act independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with management/staff of various organizations and senior management team.Knowledge in the use of Asset Suite and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Energy Northwest’s budget process, including preparation and tracking.
- Knowledge of Energy Northwest’s policies and procedures governing employees.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com