ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The System Administrator will develop, deploy, and maintain a large data analytics platform for integrating data streams from different sources. The primary focus will be on providing the design, implementation, administration, and maintenance of the overall Splunk infrastructure. This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining systemwide network availability. This full-time position is located at Vancouver, WA.
· Maintain local documentation system by configuring, installing, updating and removing software, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues
· Perform full life-cycle system design, from concept, data ingestion, data governance, application decomposition, dashboard creation, to implementation
· Develop and deploy automated and custom alerts
· Support day-to-day data security operations, including daily logging
· Provide technical expertise on log data analytics and visualization platforms
· Administer Splunk support for a multi-site environment
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related technical field
· 8 years experience with Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
· 10 years experience with Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree in unrelated field
· 5 years of IT Security Center Operations Experience
· Multi-cluster or Multi-site Splunk Experience
· Linux and Windows operating experience, in python, basic shell scripts, and command line interfaces
· Foundational knowledge in networking, system administration, databases, analytical tools and scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Perl
· Direct work experience in IT System Administration
· Valid U.S. Driver’s License
· Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide r
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to apply to this job?