ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The System Administrator will work collaboratively on the administration and implementation of TripWire Enterprise to provide a safe, reliable, and open access operation and dispatch for an interconnected high voltage transmission system. The primary focus will be on advanced administration and configuration to enhance and further refine infrastructure related to application database, machine logs, troubleshooting, management, reporting, compliance, and customer queries. This full-time position is located at Vancouver, WA.
· Design, implement, administer, and maintain TripWire Enterprise Infrastructure
· Provide system administration and vendor support for TripWire Security Application
· Support Linux infrastructure, including deployment services and CentOS
· Maintain infrastructure documentation and provide compliance monitoring audit evidence to verify industry best practices and guidelines are being followed
· Provide reporting to support efficient cross-departmental issue resolutions
· Regularly assess operational network devices, computer systems, devices, and software for new vulnerabilities
· Advise and recommend infrastructure changes and upgrades to assist with vulnerability migration and management-directed goals
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a directly related field
· 5 years experience with Associate or bachelor’s degree
· 10 years experience without preferred degree
· 5 years hands-on experience with TripWire configuration, management, and troubleshooting
· Experience configuring TripWire to report exteranally with Splunk, Cherwell, or other
· Tripwire Certified Professional Certification is preferred
· 3-5 years experience with Linux, CentOS, Unix, RedHat, Windows, VMWare, and Database such as SQL and Oracle.
· Understanding of NIST and FISMA standards and compliance and regulatory policies
· Knowledge of NERC CIP standards is preferred
· Experience administrating a wide range of platforms, networks, and virtualized computer environments
· Familiarity with APIs and scripting, firewalls, & end-to-end IT architecture
· Hands-on Experience with scripting languages, such as XML, Python or Bash
· Experience troubleshooting LAN connectivity problems
· Experience with specific technologies such as Splunk, Remote Desktop Services, IIS, Wireshark, App-V, Trend Micro, LANDesk, Sysinternals Tools, Puppet Enterprises, Checkpoint Firewall, Veeam backup, HP, and Cisco server hardware, KVM hardware, Powershell, and tools such as Service Now, ChangeGear, or Cherwell
· Ability to support, maintain, and troubleshoot enterprise Windows infrastructure that includes an active directory, group policy, Powershell, and other Window based utilities
· Valid U.S. Driver’s License
· Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email email@example.com
Would you like to apply to this job?