Our client, a successful engineering firm, is looking for an Entry Level Civil Engineer to be an intracule part of their SW Washington office. This is a great role for a motivated Engineer that is looking to learn and grow.
Here are a few benefits:
- Paid for every hour you work
- Medical coverage for employee and all dependents paid for by the company
- Significant annual Profit Sharing %
- Dental and tax-free medical expense account
- Long-term disability and life insurance
- Professional development training, licensure (continuing education) reimbursement
- Assist with the execution of detailed CAD design, analysis, and engineering calculations
- Support the development of construction documents for a variation of civil developments
- Contribute to the verification of code compliance, quality checks, meeting project schedules, and budget
- Organizing civil engineering work with other disciplines and CAD designers
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT preferred
- Training and experience in performing civil design for roads, highways, parking areas, site grading, water, sewer, and/or drainage preferred
- Knowledge in drafting practices, AutoCAD 3D, engineering analysis, design layouts
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.