ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The HR Project Manager position will assist with scoping, identifying impacted processes, vendor selection and outsourcing management. This position is located in Portland, OR.
- Payroll management
- Corporate tax filings
Worker’s compensation insurance
- Leave management including individual state requirements and PTO
- HR policy updates
- Compensation practices
- Transitioning employers into a distributed workforce for baseline HR and payroll processes
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-10 years of project management experience
- Ability to identify cross functional impacts and risks
- Enhanced communications skills including ability to present to executive management
- Experience with HR and/or Payroll preferred
- Experience in managing/supporting transitions into a distributed, multistate workforce
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org