ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Workplace Services Technician 1 position will perform space planning, design and coordination of day-to-day moves and small space reconfigurations encompassing small group moves. The position also provides CAD support to the Space Management group. Work involves CAD-related services to support other workgroup members and as part of maintaining drawing records and systems overall. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
- Coordinate day-to-day individual moves, small space reconfigurations (e.g., 10 – 20 workspaces) or small group moves (e.g., up to 25 people/spaces), workstation adjustments, and/or furniture changes.
- Plan, design, and closeout completed work in accordance with standard policies and procedures, including using automated systems
- Plan and implement space planning, design, and coordination of day-to-day individual office moves for small groups within the organization.
- Communicate effectively across business lines with internal federal employees and contract staff in addition to outside vendors in support of move coordination.
- Participate as a member of Space Services teams, coordinating and communicating individual assignments with management and other team members.
- Participate in various space management and facilities projects and initiatives in support of program, service delivery, and process improvements. Participation may be as a project team member, subject matter resource, project coordinator, etc.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate’s Degree in CAD and Drafting Technologies or interior design with CAD-related college coursework is preferred.
- 1 year of previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required.
- 1 year knowledge of drawing/CAD standards, building codes (e.g., fire/life safety, path of egress, ADA, etc.) as it relates to space plans and design.
- 1 year experience working with MicroStation design tool, ProjectWise, Bentley Facilities Planner.
- Proficiency in automated data systems to include SharePoint and Visio and a high degree of efficiency in technical dynamics of software output
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Position requires frequent walking, bending, and stooping.
- Position requires overhead work.
- Position requires the ability to lift and carry 10 pounds.
- Position requires a minimum level of physical ability sufficient to lift, carry, move, and stack equipment weighing up to 10 pounds. Bending stooping, lifting, kneeling, reaching, and walking for short distances (up to 500 yards) may be required.
- Position requires the ability to lift items approximately 10 pounds in weight on and off vehicles and maneuver them, using wheeled carts, to designated locations.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
If you have any questions about the job posting, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions about our Reasonable Accommodation Policy, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org