ACS Professional Staffing is seeking a Project Accounting Clerk in Portland, OR. Join the go-to building and fire code design firm who work with architecture firms, government entities and private businesses alike. This fast-growing company supports projects on an international scale but has its roots in the Pacific Northwest.
- Daily tasks include setting up, tracking and updating projects in the accounting system
- General accounting data entry
- Monthly invoicing tasks, including communication with project managers about details of the projects and proposals, as well as creating and sending invoices
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Perform other project and office administration tasks as requested.
- Associates degree or higher in Accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Reliable and consistent attendance
- Good typing speed (50 wpm minimum)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical/software skills
- Accounts receivable experience
- Able to meet monthly deadlines
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists
- 1 – 2 years of experience in architecture, engineering, or construction fields is preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Ajera or Deltek is helpful
- Previous project accounting experience will be beneficial
- Previous experience reviewing and responding to client contracts is desired
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.