Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-directed Senior System Administrator to work in their office in the Portland area. The ideal candidate will have experience with remote management and troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment.
- Employer-paid health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Be the go-to, in-house IT person.
- Perform the initial configuration, troubleshoot, and maintain Windows servers.
- Complete the initial programming and configure hardware.
- Act as IT support for the company
- Develop continuous familiarity with organization’s needs.
- Additional responsibilities as allocated
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- 3+ years’ experience troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment.
- Have a strong understanding of IT fundamentals and the ability to troubleshoot across numerous platforms.
- Experience with wireless and access points is a must.
- Experience with PowerShell and SQL scripting is highly desired.
- Microsoft Administration, Active Directory, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Exchange and similar preferred
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications preferred.
- Experience with ISO certification preferred.
- Strong people skills working with employees with varying backgrounds and skill levels.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong ability to communicate clearly
- Customer service minded
- Works effectively both within a team and independently
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.