ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Project Coordinator position acts as a specialist for Maintaining a knowledge base of new developments and technology. This position will conduct outreach activities to member utilities in support of project initiatives. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Interface on a regular basis with Project Managers
- Attend management level meetings as necessary including regular interface with Management on behalf of the assigned department.
- Plan, schedule and coordinates large scale outage projects
- Lead project teams of varying sizes.
- Establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsibility scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 7 years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR a high school diploma or GED
- 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of government agency standards and work environment
- 5 years’ experience in project management / project coordination OR PMP certification or equivalent
- IT Project experience a plus
- 5 years of experience with the following programs
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.