ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Project Manager position plans, coordinates, and executes large scale outage and on-line projects leading teams for the development of the electric vehicle charging station network. This position establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsibility scope. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Directs the activities of the project high impact teams (HIT) and directs the activities of the implementation team associated with the project
- Maintains a broad knowledge base of new technologies and industry trends as related to assigned projects
- Monitors the processes and projects and recommends changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Manages project budgets, interacting closely with the finance organization and the project controls group and coordinates with other project and line managers.
- Negotiate term sheets, lease agreements, utility services agreements and other development agreements with business sector manager support.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute small- and large-scale projects
- Establish priorities within projects and maintain general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsibility scope.
- Coordinate with external participants in the project (utilities, municipalities, community representatives) as applicable.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of new technologies and industry trends related to assigned projects; identity and mitigate risk association with scope, schedule, and budget.
- Responsible for charging station projects during construction and closeout.
- Responsible for cost estimates, permitting, bid preparation, construction and commissioning of electric vehicle charging stations.
- Manage utility construction process with local utilities.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and five years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and eight years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR a high school diploma or GED and ten years of experience.
- Experience with construction project management. Experience with computer software such as Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Experience with project management of EV charging station installations
- Experience with development of SCADA systems
- Comprehensive understanding of EV charging infrastructure preferred as well as renewable energy and battery energy storage systems.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code, building Codes and ADA.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures, and standards.
- Technical expertise and/or understanding in demand management systems and managed charging platforms desired.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.