Our client, a national Engineering firm, has an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic Survey Crew Chief to join their growing team. The ideal candite is someone that enjoys a variety of project types and loves field work.
- Paid for every hour you work
- Generous benefits
- Collaborative and creative team environment
- Focus on sustainability and contributing to the local community
- Entrepreneurial spirit encouraged
- Too many more to add…
- Lead a crew or work alone with appropriate field equipment
- Accomplish survey field work efficiently and accurately
- Complete field notes including depiction sketches
- Perform field calculations and construction staking
- Maintain quality field procedures
- Perform Equipment calibration and maintenance
- Train and mentor survey field technicians
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- 5+ years of field experience required
- Experience leading a survey crew
- Successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously and add value to a fast-paced team
- Be able to maintain a good attitude with field and office staff
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Travel is required and can be up to 45% (typically the field crew is back in Portland for the weekend)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.