Our client, a national Engineering firm, has an incredible opportunity for a Survey Technician to work in their office and grow their career. The ideal candidate will be excited to work with the latest technology including drones. You will be provided training, mentoring and career growth opportunities within the field of land surveying.
- Paid for every hour you work
- Generous benefits
- Collaborative and creative team environment
- Focus on sustainability and contributing to the local community
- Entrepreneurial spirit encouraged
- Too many more to add…
- Work with engineers, architects, landscape architects, developers, and public agencies on a variety of projects
- Work on projects that include boundary, topographic, utility, ALTA, verification, and monitor surveying
- Collect field data using the latest survey grade equipment including drones
- Partner with the survey team to ensure that projects are completed safely, accurately, and professionally
- Analyze and process different sets of data, drafts and manage projects
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- 1+ years of field experience required
- Successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously and add value to a fast-paced team
- Must be comfortable with some field work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
- Have a goal of becoming an LSIT and ultimately a PLS
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.