ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Project Coordinator position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of a project, as well as act as a specialist for reactor refueling and maintenance projects with detailed knowledge of all aspects including planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Maintains a knowledge base of new developments and technology.
- Conducts outreach activities to member utilities in support of Reactor Maintenance project initiatives.
- Interface on a regular basis with Project Managers and will attend management level meetings.
- Schedules and coordinates large scale outage projects
- Establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects
- Manage work in compliance and adhere to site-wide procedures and standards which include detailed expectations for managing, reporting, tracking, and closing projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and 5 years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and 7 years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR a high school diploma or GED and 10 years of experience
- 5 years’ experience in project management/project coordination OR PMP certification or equivalent
- IT Project experience a plus
- Knowledge of government agency standards and work environment
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.