Our client is seeking a Desktop Technician that will support and retrofit a mix of virtual desktops and physical desktops, as well as individual workspaces with conferencing capabilities. This full-time position is located in Everett, WA.
- Service Desk support in conjunction with a large effort to retrofit individual workspaces with conferencing capabilities
- Support all operational aspects of end user technology, as well as several infrastructure components
- Laptop imaging and deployment
- End to End, including working directly with end-users to migrate settings
- Install custom applications and ensure laptop is fully functional
- Other desktop/service-side support needs as they arise
- Experience working in a Service Desk environment to address and resolve end user software and hardware issues
- Experience building out and deploying laptops.
- Experience working with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 technologies and Windows networking in a complex, fast-paced multi-user environment.
- Service orientation
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Communication and teamwork
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.