Our client is a local, well-established, and growing engineering firm that is looking for a passionate Architectural Project Coordinator to be a valuable part of their firm. This a long-term, direct hire role with our client located in Portland, Oregon.
Here are a few benefits:
- 100% employer paid Health/Dental/Vision for employees
- Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Plans
- Generous Bonus Plan + 401K match + Profit Sharing
- Employer paid In-Service Trainings, Seminars, Professional Registrations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Career growth opportunities
- Prepare building construction documents
- Work closely with clients and a multidisciplinary project team
- Review budget and schedule for feasibility
- Manage permitting phase
- Work closely with Project Manager and Field Superintendent
- Make and document field observations from site visits
- Additional duties assigned depending on experience
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Associate Degree required; Bachelors preferred
- 5+ years of architectural design or architectural project coordination
- Architectural degree and license preferred
- Working knowledge of both AutoCAD and Revit required, proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit is required
- Experience with programs similar to SketchUp, 3d Max, Illustrator, etc. preferred
- Working knowledge of building code requirements is a plus
- Positive attitude, organized and teachable
- Ability to prioritize and successfully complete multiple assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.