ACS Professional Staffing is growing, and we are currently seeking a Recruiter to join our team. We offer healthy work/life balance, very competitive base salary as well as commission, and even have a dog-friendly office. Our ideal candidate will have a proven record of success finding, qualifying, and negotiating with engineering and IT professional candidates across multiple geographies. This position requires a results-oriented team player who is adept at communicating effectively and building rapport quickly. A winning attitude with a strong desire for success is required. This position is in Vancouver, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Review and understand technical job requirements to develop a robust talent pool through creative recruiting techniques including referral generation, networking, and direct sourcing.
- Identify, attract, and close IT and Engineering candidates for ACS clients
- Enter, update, and maintain candidate information in ATS (applicant tracking system), VMS (vendor management system) and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Assist candidates with effective resume writing and customization for ACS opportunities
- Provide a high touch, thorough, top notch candidate experience
- Present job offers and negotiate complex compensation packages.
- Understand customer needs while staying up to date on the latest trends and market conditions.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively prioritize clients, candidates, and stakeholder needs.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group through sharing new information about industries and talent pools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT, or related field highly desired.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a recruiting role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Technical proficiency with MS Office, ATS, intranet and internet-based tools, social-media tools (LinkedIn, social media), web-based recruiting (Boolean search).
- Ability to achieve results in a complex, often ambiguous environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates, and clients.
- Ability to effectively prioritize clients, candidates, and internal stakeholder needs.
- Work sponsorship not available currently. No third-party candidates considered for this position.