ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Project Manager is responsible for achieving project objectives through focused planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. The Project Manager will also assist as a Project Estimator (PE) is responsible to scope, develop, coordinate, and communicate all levels of project and program estimates in support of Project Management at CGS. The PM will develop Preliminary estimates, Rough Order of Magnitude estimates, Budgetary estimates, and Definitive estimates as required by the project type and complexity. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Coordinate turbine services contractor mobilization and compliance with laydown plan
- Coordinate refurbished LP turbine rotor unpacking (SSC), heavy lift/transport to turbine building (Barnhart), high-risk lift to T501’ elevation and blade installation
- Conduct informal daily industrial safety observations and provide coaching/feedback as appropriate.
- Ensure ALL project personnel participate in a daily (D15) safety and plant status meeting at the beginning of each shift.
- Document delays, interferences, human performance and equipment issues or other events, as appropriate, in the Corrective Action system before the end of the current shift.
- Generate an electronic daily shift turnover log and provide detailed
- turnover briefings to oncoming shift project personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and twelve (12) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement.
- OR a high school diploma or GED and fourteen (14) years of experience
- PMP Certification
- PMP Project Management Professional Certification desired
- (SME) level knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance activities associated with the disassembly, inspection, repair and reassembly of the Main Turbine, Main Generator, Turbine Valves, Bypass Valves, and their ancillary systems.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.