ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The IS Project Manager position is responsible for maintain detailed documentation in an organized manner and provides periodic status updates and provides a broad knowledge base of new developments and technology. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Monitors processes and projects and recommends changes to improve operating efficiency.
- Establishes priorities within projects and maintains a general knowledge of all aspects of the projects within responsible scope.
- Directs the
- activities of the project teams.
- Manages project budgets.
- Coordinates with other project and line managers.
- Work on IT related projects (Equipment life cycle) that are implemented in the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a technology or business discipline and 9 years of experience.
- OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and 11 years of directly related IT or Regulatory Work-Planning Environment experience where the person’s level of achievement has clearly demonstrated their ability to fill the position.
- OR in lieu of degree, 13 years of directly related IT or Regulatory Work-Planning Environment experience where the person’s level of achievement has clearly demonstrated their ability to fill the position.
- A high school diploma or GED is required
- Experience as a Project Manager implementing IT related projects.
- Experience with engineering changes, work order planning, T week schedule, and implementing in the changes is needed.
- Communication and Project Management skills.
- Strong leadership skills are required to effectively build a cohesive cross-departmental team using appropriate interpersonal styles
- Analytical skills in identifying issues and problems, securing relevant information, and identifying alternative courses of action.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment weighing alternative courses of action and making decisions that are based on factual information and rational assumptions, taking organizational resources and goals into consideration.
- Demonstrated ability in communicating, planning and organization skills. Ability to establish goals, set priorities and maintain an awareness of interrelationships among activities.
- CGS specific knowledge is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft software is required.
- Working knowledge of basic nuclear plant operations.
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling, estimating, work management systems
- Knowledge of and ability to apply management practices leading to the optimization of available resources.
- Knowledge of basic project management techniques
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.